http://beewarm.blogspot.com/2012/09/xaile.html



Recently, on one of those freezing days, I went to the yarn store and picked two skeins of different green, one olive and one emerald. The store guy came to me with a huge smile and said: “That is perfection!” for what I replied, “this green or this one?’ He said: “What you are wearing!”… and he was referring to my shawl that I was wearing over my overcoat.
Last year it was the great success with the biggest number of orders. 
Well summer is on the way, but I still have some cold days to knit my favorite model. For a limited of three orders, I will be doing it for the cost of material and shipping only, if you order in March. 
e-mail me: beewarm.beefashion@gmail.com

 *
Recentemente, num daqueles dias de frio glaciar, fui à loja da lãs e escolhi dois novelos de lã  de verdes diferentes, um azeitona e outro esmeralda. O rapaz da loja fez-me um sorriso gigante ao aproximar-se e disse: “Isso “e a perfeição!” ao qual eu respondi, “este verde ao este?” Ele disse: “O que tens vestido!” … e ele estava a referir-se ao meu xaile que eu estava a usar sobre o meu sobretudo.
No ano passado foi o grande sucesso com o maior números de encomendas.
Bem, o Verão está a caminho, mas eu ainda tenho alguns dias de frio pela frente para poder tricotar o meu modelo favorito. Faço o xaile pelo custo de materail e custos de envio apenas, para um limite de três encomendas, se estas forem feitas no mês de Março. 
Envia-me um e-mail: beewarm.beefashion@gmail.com